Mobile Application Development
Customers are increasingly dependent on smartphones and mobile applications to satisfy their round-the-clock connectivity needs. Expansion into the mobile arena is pertinent to industries across all domains as these applications enable customers to operate beyond the boundaries of the traditional desktop environment. Many organizations recognize the mounting pressure to keep up by developing secure, scalable, reliable and manageable applications for their enterprise workforce.
The transition from antiquated systems and processes to real-time mobile applications is challenged by a fragmented landscape of competing mobile device vendors, as well as the wide variety of mobile platforms such as Apple iOS, Google Android, RIM Blackberry and Windows Mobile. The different platforms impose the difficulty of managing disparate mobile solutions while supporting the entire mobile spectrum.
XL Softek’s mobile technology group provides end-to-end, industry-specific technology solutions that support major mobile operating platforms like Android and iOS. When using hybrid applications with cloud-based services, this spectrum widens to cover Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
Our mobile development capabilities include:
End-to-end Mobile Technology Services
We look to ensure that you have the resources you need throughout the various stages in the project life cycle, including:
Developing Native, Web and Hybrid Mobile Applications
We work with different mobile platforms in order to meet your specific needs to help your organization stay ahead of the mobile curve.
- Native platforms: iOS and Android
- Mobile web frameworks: JQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch
- Hybrid frameworks such as PhoneGap and Titanium Appcelerator
Designing Mobile Web Pages
As more web users rely on cellphones for data consumption, the greater the importance of developing a mobile-friendly web interface.
- Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Optimizations of existing web applications for multi-channel delivery
Designing User-friendly and Highly Interactive Mobile Applications
Having an easy-to-navigate mobile application is critical to your app’s success. We design applications with your customers in mind, promoting engagement.
- Creating animation using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVGs)
Communication Between Mobile Applications and Services
- Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Message formats such as XML, JSON, and ATOM
Developing in Cloud-based Environments
Cloud-based computing is a prominent field that is only growing by the day. We operate in environments such as Amazon Web Services in order to provide the best service to your company.
- Geo-location services through Google Maps API
- Social-networking services
- Publication standards such as EPUB and Fixed Layout EPUB
- WEBMORPH: Our in-house web-based framework allowing optimal rendering of web applications on various mobile devices.
Our Value to YOU
- Single solutions compatible with Apple, Google, Blackberry, and Microsoft platforms
- Built using major industry standards
- Minimized time to market
- Minimal deployment and maintenance costs
- Easy integration with a wide range of back-end systems