Information overload is a common occurrence in most organizations. New sales channels, unstructured data formats and poor data quality further complicate the challenge of collecting the necessary data to make decisions.
The definition of enterprise boundaries for data analytics has undergone profound transformation with vital data placed at different entities such as suppliers, customers and social-networking arenas.
Our Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) offerings cover the entire spectrum of information management activities:
- Data Quality Evaluation
- Technical and Business Readiness Assessment
- Data Governance
- Architecture and Design
- DW Implementation
- Reporting and Analytics
In addition, we use a variety of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tools for our DW and BI implementations, including:
- Business Objects
- Oracle Business Intelligence
Our BI framework is based on extensive learning and experience gained from successful implementations. Our BI services cater to every analytic need of an organization from the tactical and operational aspects to strategic decision making.
Our clients achieve a considerable competitive advantage by unlocking valuable information from operational data. Insights from our BI solutions help organizations realize significant improvements to the bottom-line while generating top-line growth.
Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)
Optimizing IT assets utilization, scaling up and managing IT infrastructure is a notable challenge for several organizations. As a result, efficient infrastructure management is a priority.
For over a decade, XL Softek has offered end-to-end IMS, from the initial assessment of IT infrastructure alignment with future infrastructure. Our IMS is driven by Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards best practices ensuring 24/7 uptime for mission-critical IT infrastructure of our global clientele.
We combine our global delivery model with offshore, onsite and near shore presence to help our clients attain strategic objectives such as cost reduction and IT infrastructure optimization, ensuring almost 100% uptime for mission-critical infrastructure.
We strive to provide quality service to your organization. Here is a small sample of the many ways we give you solid IT infrastructure solutions:
- Client base includes Fortune 2000 companies
- 24/7 SLA-driven IMS
- Management of servers, workstations and database in different engagement models (onsite, offshore, offsite)
- Dedicated helpdesk facility supported by web-based issue management application to efficient issue resolution
- Well-established state-of-the-art secure, scalable and robust data center
- Enterprise-wide software packaging and distribution services
- Complete application hosting, maintenance and support services
- Green technology solutions
- Ensuring service delivery in compliance with ISO 27001 and ITIL best practices
We offer the following services in order to help your business succeed:
- Server Management
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Manage Security Services
- Desktop Services
- Consulting Services
- Data Center Operations
- Technical Helpdesk
- Backup and Disaster Recovery