Globalization brings many business and technology challenges to insurance companies. Adding to these obstacles, financial crisis may force your insurance company to change your mode of business operations and restructure your corporate IT systems. As Insurers, you will feel the need to revamp your existing business processes and explore the possibilities of conducting business in a more efficient manner.
How XL Softek Can Help
In providing innovative solutions to reduce marketplace challenges, XL Softek possesses in-depth knowledge of the industry’s property and casualty insurance marketplace and additionally provides services to the life, health and financial services lines of businesses. We offer a wide range of IT solutions and services that address the insurance pain points and inefficiencies by leveraging our 12+ years of experience in this sector.
In addition to our core competency in application development, maintenance and legacy modernization, we operate Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM). We help leading insurance companies manage their enterprise networks, policy administration and IT infrastructure while extending the lifespan of their legacy IT assets.
Our data management solutions aid in the development and implementation of processes to facilitate the acquisition, transformation and distribution of information required to support informed decision making. At XL Softek , we help your organization derive meaningful information from the data produced through transaction systems by building data warehouses, data marts and business intelligence reporting. This enables effective insurance product design and improved up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
We also help your insurance company leverage mobile devices as a new delivery channel to conduct business. Our mobile application lab develops applications that are used across different mobile devices and by stakeholders such as customers, insurers and agents. A small sample of the prominent applications includes:
- Locations-based services
- Policy inquiry
- Bill payment
- And much more
Key Highlights of Our Insurance Practice
- Managing large scale engagements with leading insurance companies
- Engagement with a Fortune 500 insurance company for more than a decade, a testimony of our capability to deliver cost-effective and first-rate solutions to the insurance industry
- Delivering end-to-end solutions based on a wide spectrum of technologies—mainframe to web-based applications
- 25 million person-hours of work executed for insurance companies
- 1000+ consultants experienced in insurance and finance domains
- 500+ certified general insurance consultants
- Over 500 professionals dedicated to P&C Insurance clients
- Chartered property and casualty underwriters
- More than half-a-million person-hours of work executed on and offshore for the insurance industry